Calculate the hash value of your files
Do you want to find out if a file has been modified or if there has been any problem while you were downloading a program? The easiest solution for this type of problem is to use a hash value calculator, like MultiHasher.
What does it allow?
Amongst the properties of MultiHasher you can find:
- It allows you to calculate the hash value of various files at the same time.
- Offers support for multiple hash algorithms (CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512).
- It can use MHF, SFV or MD5Sum to calculate the hash, as well as other methods that are less common.
- It can compare a value with the VirusTotal database.
- Offers the possibility to use 'Drag & Drop' to save time.
Furthermore, all the possible calculations performed by MultiHasher are solved in a matter of seconds, so that the user will lose no time at all.
Therefore, if you need to find out the hash value of any file, you only have to download MultiHasher.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.